It is advised to go through the Terms of Agreement carefully prior to using Mostbe. If you have any question, please free to contact us at Mostbe.
1. Using Mostbe – general requirements
- Mostbe is available on the terms an condition given in this Agreement.
- Mostbe takes into account the accuracy of the database used on this website which may come under the scanner of:
- Infringement of any law, regulation, standard or code;
- Breachment of the basic requirements in the Agreement
- Mostbe gives the permission to access the information on or behalf of the site used over search engine by a single or groups of customers.
- Mostbe is to be avoided to be used when it is:
- Accessed other than through the normal web interface;
- Accessed by other automated means like use of scripts or web crawlers.
- Use of mostbe when it accessed is barred to the specified user or any other branded website.
- Infringement of the intellectual property rights.
- Misrepresentation of affiliation to any person or organization;
- Use of Mostbe for any information given on most be including any surveys, contests, schemes, junk email, spam, etc.
- Violation or application of law, regulation, standard or relevant industry code;
- Eell, resell, duplicate, trade or exploit the information for any commercial purpose which is not the part of Business Profile.
- You gave acknowledgement to retains the complete editorial control over Most be through sole discretion and without any notice:
- Reject, remove, delete or amend any information included on Mostbe or in the Database including any material along with the Business Profile;
- Reject, remove, delete or amend any Content as and when want;
- Positioning of the Content and right fit of the Business Profile.
- Mostbe has the right to reserves to amend, disable any part of the Most be which is not right or perfectly fit to the website.
- Mostbe can terminate this Agreement, remove Your Business Profile or discontinue the access of Most be incase of breachment of the Agreement.
2. Business Profiles and Reviews
- You may use Mostbe for addition, amendment or to update a Business Profile or a content, duly agreeing with the Terms of Condition.
- All Content should be:
- Be genuine and accurate;
- In regards to the Most be website likings.
- Comply with all laws, regulations, and codes.
- You are not allowed to:
- Use Mostbe to post Content for a business which is nationally accepted.
- Use Mostbe to add or amend a Business Profile.
- Upload, transmit, publish or make Accessible Content which disrespect the Law, contractual code.
- Infringement of the intellectual property rights.
- Breachment of a law including, restricting any advertisement or profession.
- If any of the information in the Business Profile for Your business changes, becomes out of date, or no longer complies with this Agreement, You must:
- Immediately make amendments to Business Profile following the Agreement.
- Immediately notify Mostbe.
- You acknowledge that with Content posting onto Mostbe, you are giving your consent to contact details given in the business, products or services in the website.
- You must provide Mostbe with an authorization to uses the content of the website as and when required. For further information click on Mostbe Reviews or Policy.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- The Database are owned and operated by Mostbe. You are acknowledged to offer all intellectual property rights as per the Agreement.
- You may download and view content or print a copy of material on Mostbe for for your usage but you are not entitled to:
- Make modification in the content without giving any copyright notice.
- Use of the content in a prohibited manner.
- Make the content public for the consumer.
- By posting Content onto Mostbe, You grant a permission use a content perpetually, irrevocable, worldwide use and transferable through licence to:
- Reproduce, modify, publish, communicate and adapt the Content in any manner anywhere in the Canada.
- Permission to use content given by any other person or things.
- To avoid any doubt, you must go for:
- The License includes a right for use to:
- Make the Content available to other companies, organisations or individuals with whom we have a relationship for the provision of services and to use such Content in the provision of those services;
- Make the Content available to the public via any website or as part of any services or products in any jurisdiction;
- We will allow Mostbe users to search Content and do everything which is necessary.
- The Licence will survive the termination of this Agreement.
- If You include any personal information about any person in any Content, You must:
- You represent and warrant to Mostbe that:
- You are fully authorized to publish use Most be all Content (including, without limitation.
- You should be at least 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter this Agreement;
- You have the ability to grant the License for content posting;
- All products and services advertised in Accessible Content will match the advertised description, and be available in the manner, at the price and for the time period advertised;
- You have obtained the consent of all individuals to use Mostbe content then it should be :
- The collection of that personal information shared by Mostbe;
- All Accessible Content should be accurate, and free from misleading
- Each website represented by any URL should be:
- Controlled and operated by independent contractor or business partner;
- Functional and accessible regularly
- Suitable in all respects, including (without limitation) subject matter, to be linked to Mostbe.
- Mostbe is provided "as is", and You acknowledge and agree that third party has no control over the content. You should obtain qualified professional advice before acting on the basis of any information on Mostbe.
- Certain legislation may imply warranties or conditions, which cannot be restricted or modified.
- You hereby indemnify Mostbe and its officers, employees and agents from and against any liability, loss, damage, costs and expense (including, without limitation, legal expenses on a full indemnity basis) and penalties incurred or suffered by any of them arising out of:
- Breachment of this Agreement, including (without limitation) a warranty.
- Any act of fraud or misconduct by or on behalf of You; and the Publication house.
- We may provide You with notices by email, mail prior to posting content on Mostbe.
- You should carefully read and agree to this Agreement each time You use Mostbe. Whilst Most be hopes not to have to alter this Agreement, it is possible that changes will be required from time to time. By using Most be agree that the then current version of this Agreement will applied as per usage.
- Mostbe may assign this Agreement provided that the relevant assignee Subject to the foregoing, neither party may assign this Agreement in whole or in part.
- The indemnities in this Agreement are:
- Continued obligations of the parties.
- This Agreement is governed by the Canadian laws, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
- Mostbe is not a consumer reporting agency and You agree not to use any information obtained through Mostbe to establish eligibility for credit or insurance to be used primarily for personal, family or household purposes, for employment or any other purpose.
- In this Agreement:
- Content means all content posted by You onto Mostbe including, text, graphics, icons, photographs, URLs and Reviews.
- Accessible Content means all Content and all similar content on sites to which URLs contained in Your Content are linked.
- Business Profile means a business profile in the Database. A Business Profile may contain information about the listed business, for example, contact details.
- Database means the national database of Business Profiles which is collected should be made accessible to the public via the online business directory on Most be.
- Review means a review or other comment which You add to Most be in relation to any Business Profile or associated products and services.